Bastille Day Il Colpo Del Secolo 2016 Hd Stream
can reveal so much about our personality – from our unique talents that we have been born with, to the destiny that lies in our future.
Each number in our birthday has its own special meaning and creates a very specific influence on us and in our lives.
We can examine our date of birth in its entirety and so discover our Life Path Number. This shows us our pathway in this life and gives insight into our basic personality.
We can also focus on the day we were born and from this we divine our Day Number, also a very significant factor in
. This gives us a more in-depth awareness of our personality and reveals the forces that shape our true selves. It gives us a more detailed look at our personality characteristics.
To find your Day Number, here is a checklist with a brief description of character traits:
– people born on the 1st day of any month
– At their best when allowed to work on their own, they require lots of freedom to best express themselves. They have a preference for individual effort, and because of this they can sometimes seem detached or aloof.
– people born on the 2nd or 20th day of any month
– Generally light-hearted, happy people who prefer the natural to the artificial. They tend to have a bright and cheerful disposition, and enjoy entertaining others.
– people born on the 3rd, 12th, 21st or 30th day of any month
– Extroverts with a quick mind and a ready wit. They are humorous and bright, and tend to enjoy satire. Care must be taken to not be too critical of more serious people.
– people born on the 4th, 13th or 31st day of any month
– Tend to be very capable with their hands, and can express themselves well in a creative and practical way. They have to be careful to not become too materialistic, especially if their Life Path Number is an even one.
– people born on the 5th, 14th or 23rd day of any month
– These people tend to seek freedom in all that they do, and this creates an urge to openly express their feelings. They often have trouble in doing this though, and can be fairly shy and reserved.
– people born on the 6th, 15th or 24th day of any month
– Often very creative, especially in the area of the home. They have an innate desire for creating love and beauty in their environment, although care must be taken not to become worry-warts.
– people born on the 7th, 16th or 25th day of any month
– These people have a special purpose in life to experience many ups and downs and pass their life knowledge on to others. They must be prepared to experience many hardships in their lives.
– people born on the 8th, 17th or 26th day of any month
– Have a need for periods of independence in their lives, in which they create either greater self-awareness or increase their financial gain. Need to develop self-direction in order to not become too focussed on the material.
– people born on the 9th, 18th or 27th day of any month
– Have a need to express themselves almost exclusively on the level of the mental. They are often idealistic and find a way to work to improve human life. Care must be taken not to become over-ambitious.
– people born on the 10th, 19th or 28th day of any month
– Outgoing, energetic and easy to please, they are usually popular and well-liked individuals. Have a tendency to be somewhat superficial, but if they can harness their adaptability for the greater good they will prosper.
– people born on the 11th or 29th day of any month
– Possess a high level of spirituality, and are often extremely intuitive. They can experience emotional extremes though, so must learn to balance their emotions.
– people born on the 22nd day of any month
– This is a very powerful number and those with it will fluctuate dramatically between materialism and spiritual love and pursuits. They will have to work hard to not become imbalanced, but if they can achieve inner harmony they can find great strength.