Did you know you can use the power of numerology meanings to find your true life path, understand your personality or explore who you are most compatible with?
Numerology is a metaphysical science that has been used for over 2500 years as an accurate method to understand ourselves and to get a sense of what lies in the future. I use numerology in my own day to day life and it can often be quite shocking!
All you need to know is your date of birth and your full name to start using this powerful tool. There are a few different aspects of yourself and your life you can explore with numerology meanings in your personal profile, however, in this article we will focus on finding your life path number and what this means.
Your life path number reveals your own special abilities and talents and can help point you in the right direction in terms of work and career. If you feel that what you are doing just doesn’t feel right, knowing your life path number can help you understand why, and perhaps point you in a more fulfilling direction.
To find your life path number, all you need to do is add up all the digits of your birth date until you get a single reduced number.
For example, if you were born on 4th March 1974 (4/3/1974) you would add up 4 + 3 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 4 = 10. Now add 1 + 0 together to get a life path number of 1. Try this for your own birth date and see what this reveals.
– Independent, a natural leader, a pioneering spirit.
– Seeker of balance and harmony, sensitive
– Creative, articulate, spontaneous
– Hard working, loyal, responsible
– Lover of change, good at lots of things, resourceful
– Nurturing, caring, a born counselor
– Seeker of knowledge, spiritual, secretive
– Authoritative, powerful, a great organizer
– Compassionate, tolerant, a gift for healing.